Re: [xmca] LSV`s developmental idea

From: Katarina Rodina (katarina.rodina@isp.uio.no)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 01:38:21 PDT

Dear Armando,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have been very sick. I hope that you feel
better now.

Thank you for your mail. Unfortunately, I don't know enough Spanish to
read scientific articles, but I would be pleased if you could send me your
article, as I have colleagues from Latin-America that can translate it for
me. It's very important for me and I hope to hear more from xmca-connected
colleagues, as Mike said.

Best regards,
Katarina

On Fri, September 8, 2006 13:59, Armando Perez wrote:
> Dear Katarina:
> I was sick, very sick, thatīs why I couldnīt read my e
> mail from XMCA. But your mmail is very interesting for
> me, because in my comprehension of Vygotsky, the
> central concept is Social Situation of development. I
> have an article that was presented in a Cuban
> Conference in Havana in 2003. My intention weas to
> link the concept of SSD and ZPD, no only for
> understanding learning but the process of personality
> formation asking Vygotsky. That article is in spanish,
> and I donīt know if you can read in that language.
> Armando Perez Yera
> Central University of Cuba

Katarina A. Rodina
MSc in Speech-Language Pathology,