Re: The Intersections of Sociocultural Theory and Gifted Education

From: David H Kirshner (dkirsh@lsu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 18:11:08 PDT

So, Mike, reading between the lines of your "question with a question," there is no socio-historical literature on gifted education, per se, because a socio-historical analysis tends to deconstruct the construct of giftedness. Is that the trajectory of your response?

David

Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
06/02/2005 04:38 PM MST
Please respond to mcole