Re: breaking away still

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 10:20:48 PST

I think the question of functional organization of WHAT is important
here. What is the unit of analysis? Does it include
functional reorganization in the structure of individual actions that
implicate what are often referred to as psychological processes, or
can this be simply assumed through funcational reorganization of
person-others interaction?
mike