distribution and exchange

Hi,
I had some trouble with remembering where in YE's triangle go the terms DISTRIBUTION and EXCHANGE. Today I realized for the first time that YE used to have EXCHANGE in the S-C-RULES subtriangle but on the website has it in the C-O-DivLab subbtriangle.
	Does anyone have an idea when this change happened and why it happened?
Has anyone worked on the fact whether it made sense to overlay production-consumption-exchange-distribution, which Marx discussed at the society level onto YE's triangle, which deals with any local, concretely realized activity?
Thanks for any pointers.
Michael