Re: re internet and politics

From: N*** (vygotsky@nateweb.info)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 15:49:21 PST

All he needed to do was tear off his shirt and start kicking someone in
the face.

Funny thing is "working class" is not what comes to my mind with Dean.
Very few core supporters tend to be "working class" or minorities for
that matter.

I find it kind of ironic that he is held out as the "great liberal hope"
since his views are quite right of center. Political Compass
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/usprimaries.html has
  an interesting graph highlighting where the Dems are politically.
Sadly, most are bunched right near Bush.