Re: re internet and politics

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 18:46:18 PST

On Saturday 24 January 2004 9:18 pm, N*** wrote:
> exactly like it, I think I might settle on calling it "yeargh".

I thought it was my New England ear, but after listening carefully, I think
your spelling is better. I don't see the mp3 collection as a new phenomenon
-- creative mixes go back even further than the birth of techno, and as the
hosting website proclaims, the mixes don't necessarily diss, but show an
understanding of the personality as human. It's an enlightening website.
Thanks to David!