Re: [xmca] about emotions

Achilles, I always ask "what is the problem to be solved?"
My own view is that it is impossible to find an answer without first formulating the question. Just a general methodological point.

Andy

Achilles Delari Junior wrote:
I only don't uderstand why you say that there is a problem that
I am trying to solve. If cognition have not material support what
kind of substance is cognition? This is not a problem, the problem
is how to understand ideological, historical, conscious, cultural,
constitution of human emotions in his/her whole personality without
repeat a dualistic approach. I understand this problem is not only
mine... this is a problem posed by Vygotsky himself. And I only agree that is good question... I don't if Damasio already answer that.
Can you tell me who did?

Achilles.