[xmca] paper #3 and thanks

From: kbouldin@weber.ucsd.edu
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 12:28:09 PST

Hi Mike,

Thank you for letting me take the space I needed to start recovering from
last week. I really appreciate your kindness and flexibility. It sure
makes getting throug this year so much easier!!

I've attached my paper from last week. and as soon as I find time (of
just plain make it), I'll be in to bug you about the reading for which I
missed class discussion.

thanks again,
Katrina

ps - I have a question I was thinking of posing on xmca (looking at the
connection between architecture and theories of activity). is that okay?
or would you rather we just add to discussions?