[xmca] Access to Engestrom pubs??

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2007 - 15:15:42 PST

Any help with this request would be greatly appreciated.
mike

From: Yael Warshel <ywarshel@yahoo.com>
Date: Feb 23, 2007 2:05 PM
Subject: Engestrom pub
To: lchcmike@gmail.com
Cc: ywarshel@ucsd.edu

Hi Mike,

I checked with Liz. She no longer has copies of Erjo's
work. Can you
please forward the following on to your LCHC list:

Thanks!
_______________________________________
Does anyone happen to have a copy of the following
Erjo Engestrom
publications, and/or know of any secret hiding place
where these might be located at LCHC?

1) Engeström, Y. (1983). The image of war in the minds
of
children. In M. Kahnert, D. Pitt & I. Taipale (Eds.),

Children and war. Jyväskylä: GIPRI - IPB - Peace
Union
of Finland.

2) Engeström, Y. (1978). War in the imagination of
Finnish
school pupils. Current Research on Peace and Violence,

1, 91-103.

Best,
Yael