Re: [xmca] thank you

From: A. G (anaguenthner@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 17:53:53 PST

Hi Eric!

The link I posted: National Library of Virtual Manipulatives was
created by folks at Utah State University. Ed shared Illuminations
nctm's site which has a wonderful web link review page. This page
reviews 726 online resources. The Virtual Manipulative site must be
one of the sites reviewed. However, I like looking for alternatives
for learning content that focuses on play...preferably for free.
Don't know if I want to really invest in the CD or software of any
sort unless you do have a budget for learning with toys..

I like open source and if you are interested in free stuff..

check this one: http://www.montereyinstitute.org/nroc/index.html

Ana