Re: [xmca] Zopeds at the cultural historical level

From: Bodrozic (bodrozic@web.de)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 14:49:53 PST

I think that it depends quite a lot on your object of research, whether
searching for a - hypthetical - Zoped on the Cultural Historical level
is useful or not.
While "ideological setting" such as the "proletariat is per definitionem
the subject of new kind of practice" might be less useful, it might be
fruitful, to discuss
hyothetical zopeds of systems (such as activity systems or even systems
of more extensive scope) that are grounded in emprirical or historical data.
In the the time of the IT revolution new models of different activities
are emerging, and I think the Zoped concept might be appropriate to
adress them.

Kind regards
Zlatko Bodrozic