Re: [xmca] thank you

From: Ed Wall (ewall@umich.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 08:34:19 PST

Eric

    Anna, perhaps, has another answer, but some of this stuff came out
of NCTM (actually the list on that site Anna linked seems somehow
incomplete, but my memory could be faulty). That is,
http://illuminations.nctm.org/ The activities have instructions and
the 2000 Standards (which you can get on CD - or used to be able to
do so - had some of the activities aligned with a standard or
principle at a grade band.

    However, I have a rule about all this. Try it yourself and
definitely kid-test it before putting it out or it will most likely
be a great waste of time (at least, in my case, kids always prove me
wrong).

Ed Wall