Re: [xmca] Developmental psychology and the production of a polished mud ball

From: Kiyotaka Miyazaki (miyasan@waseda.jp)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 18:36:28 PDT

Lars,

This prof. Kayo is my close friend. Yes, he is famous for this mud ball
in Japan! And he is our play research expert. He studies play by
playing himself with children in preschool, which makes him very unique
in the Japanese developmental psychologists. He is studying
imaginative, or pretend play in particular, and writing monograph (in
Japanese) about one year extending Ninja play activities. It's quite
nice.
I forwarded your mail to him. If necessary, I will tell you his email
address.

Kiyo Miyazaki
Waseda University, Japan.