[xmca] December draws to a close

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 07:41:39 PST

Thanks to Lois for introducing us the importance of performance for
development and all of those who
shared their experiences which have given me, at least, a lot of food for
thought. With daily reminders
of the seemingly endless potential of humans for genocide on even mainstream
American media the
courage of those defending development over death provides a path to life we
can only hope to emulate
and support.

The plan for next month is to discuss one of the articles from the recently
published issue of Mind, Culture,
and Activity. The polls have been open for some time, but have,
understandably, received relatively little
attention in the midst of other discussions. Take a moment to vote so that
which ever article is decided upon,
it represents the preferences of xmca-o-philes as a group.

The url is http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html

There are a number of other xmca matters brewing that a combination of a
Cole family influenze pandemic
and holiday movement have prevented me from getting to, but I'll post as
soon as time allows.

Meantime, echoing others, best wishes for a peaceful, healthy, and
productive New Year.