RE: Anyone object?

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@ped.gu.se)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 11:11:33 PDT

At 17.07 +0000 0-04-04, Judy Diamondstone scrobe:
>In other words, I assume a project of the self that is
>bigger than any set of written language performances can show.

Ah, with that formulation there is perhaps less difference between your
view and mine on the performer-performance relation, Judy. I would even
dare the assumption that the "project of the self" is "bigger" than ANY set
of performances -- life size or larger.

On the other hand the very largesse of it makes it very useful to have
something like a working hypothesis of my self as well as of the selves of
others.

What do you think?
Eva

(sorry all you others, I can't keep apart the various contexts in which
I've been discussing this with Judy, it feels like we've been in its
vicinity more than once over the years.)