RE: Anyone object?

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:07:12 PDT

Bruce - thanks. I used the term "topicalizing" because Mike used it. I
think of the messages as 'voices' in interaction -- voices are shift-y - not
one thing; & I don't have a large enough data set on any individual's
'voicing' on xmca to characterize him/her as persons-in-the-world or even as
persons in a virtual world (how'z the match between YOURself/ves and your
virtual selves?) In other words, I assume a project of the self that is
bigger than any set of written language performances can show. I will
certainly send you the draft when it's done. & thanks again -
Judy