[Xmca-l] Re: Ventriloquation re-ducks

Hi Peter,

The CHAT wiki is a working site.  Andy and I have been building up momentum
on the implementation, site structure and involvement of contributors.

The ventriloquy  summary could indeed make a good page supported by other
pages explaining the dialogic basis of experience and its relation to
activity and the development of mind etc.

If you, or anyone else, would like to contribute at this early stage, I can
set you up with a login.

Best,
Huw