Re: [xmca] Help? - Microgenesis, Microgenetic, Microgeny?

Ellice has given a nice list of articles by Robert Sigler who as used this
concept extensively in his work.

I agree that Jim Wertsch's book provides a good source for the overall
set of ideas, but for contemporary work a good strategy might be to
go to Amazon, choose books with Jaan Valsiner's name on them, look inside
and search on microgenesis. Jaan has a gazillion edited/authored books
where contemporary work using this concept can be found.

mike