[xmca] Bridges between frameworks

Christine recently sent me a 1 page article introducing the scholar Janet
Borgerson.
 I'm going to send it as an attachment if others are interested. It locates
one stream of scholarship that may have links to CHT and CHAT.
Mike has pointed out that we should encourage reflections that engage
multiple "levels" of analysis.
Borgerson engages the larger "organizational" level with the
"intersubjective" dialogical level.

If others are interested, Christine sent a second article by Janet I could
send out.

Larry