[xmca] tracking changing terms in the literature

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me work out a way to find out when the
educational research literature started moving away from the term
'professional development' and began using 'professional learning'? I
vaguely remember someone talking here about some sort of web program that
could do this but I can't even work out what words to use to google such a
thing! Maybe there is even an easy way to do this without special software
that my post-ISCAR jet-lagged brain just cannot fathom at the moment!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Helen

--
Helen Grimmett
PhD Student, Teaching Associate