[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[xmca] tracking changing terms in the literature

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me work out a way to find out when the
educational research literature started moving away from the term
'professional development' and began using 'professional learning'? I
vaguely remember someone talking here about some sort of web program that
could do this but I can't even work out what words to use to google such a
thing! Maybe there is even an easy way to do this without special software
that my post-ISCAR jet-lagged brain just cannot fathom at the moment!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Helen Grimmett
PhD Student, Teaching Associate
Faculty of Education
Monash University, Peninsula Campus
xmca mailing list