Re: [xmca] Collective Experience vs. Individual Experience? (Help, anyone?)

I don't know where to start.

You might want to have a look at
http://dewey.pragmatism.org/#deweywebsites
and see where that takes you.

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, Andy Blunden wrote:

I am bewildered by this page Tony.
Can you recommend a page where I can read Dewey on philosophy at some length - his work on group problem solving, learning, his critique of Hegel, and so on.

Andy

Tony Whitson wrote:
Thanks, Andy, that is helpful.

The Dewey is posted here: