Re: [xmca] ISCAR (review)

Thanks for the added ideas, Volker-- A broad spectrum for sure.

I have heard a couple of comments about a felt gap between theoretical focus
and real life, practical relevance.

Were there any discussions of the theory/practice relationship that seemed
to you helpful? Any good examples? I think this relates to the tension
between "teacher for the people" and "reviewers" but i am unsure.

mike