Re: [xmca] Collective Experience vs. Individual Experience? (Help, anyone?)

Tony- I am unclear about how your comments point to something between
individual and collective experience.

Yes, the term experience evokes misunderstandings, but have you tried
culture recently as a problem free alternative? :-)

Might temporal aspects of "an experience" play a role in the
individual:collective
distinction? Would that be an avenue to distinguishing an intermediate
process?

mike