Re: [xmca] speaking in verbs

If the question was the changing translation of the title of LSV, Andy, the
change was unlikely to have been done by von Humbolt. :-)

I believe that the place to look is to Norris Minnick's stay in Moscow, as a
student of Jim Wertsch, with Vladimir Zinchenko as advisor.

I believe you can find past discussions of this matter on xmca or xlchc, but
have not checked.
mike