[xmca] Honestly....

....didn't realize equating Piaget with intersubjectivity would create a
conflaguration of misunderstanding.

Am I incorrect in my understanding of intersubjectivity?  I believe it to
be based on innate abilities rather than appropriated skills.  Perhaps
Bahktin did not write on this, I must admit I am shallow in my
understanding of Bahktin.

Initially in my study of LSV and the CHAT tradition I was a person who
prioritized innate abilities but as I have studied and practiced teaching
I have come to  realize that being human IS developed via interactions and
attachments.  Biological genetics must play into it but I have a hard time
believing that intersubjectivity is biological in nature.

Am I talking in circles or drowing in misunderstanding?

eric