Re: [xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period

You'll get most of what you need here I think Ulvi:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/

andy

ulvi icil wrote:
Well, in the first place, Vygotsky, Luria, and followers in electronic book
in English, the immediate reachable ones

For others, I will think and write yo you

Thanks Achilles

Ulvi