[xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period

Ulvi,

It depends what are you looking for...Do you need only the titles? Entire books?
Do you need books in Russian? You need complete and/or partial translations?Do you are interested in an specific author? In any soviet psychologist from old times?Do you desire the books in any electronic version? Do you desire to order some titles?There are many options...

Achilles