Re: [xmca] Fwd: Purposes and processes of education

The comments on learning to be intent observer fit Rogoff data.
For small hunter-gatherer societies, I am guessing that something like
apprenticeship is in a limited number of domains. Shamanism, midwifery come
mind, but what else is plausible?

Once we get to agriculture, the situation changes a lot, of course.
mike