Re: [xmca] Uneven development and weakest chain analysis in Vygotsky

Ulvi--

Nice connection. By chance I have done some work with colleagues
in Brasil with kids who suffer perinatal stroke and traumatic brain injury
using the 5th Dimension work as a method. The results, soon to be reported
in a Brazilian journal (very short report, here in English draft form) are
attached.
Bottom line. Participation in tertiary artifact/soci-cultural world of the
5th Dimension leads to a variety of developmentally positive outcomes for
these kids. We are still analyzing this result.
mike