RE: [xmca] question

From: Eirik R. Knutsson (eirikeng@student.hf.uio.no)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 11:38:29 PST

Anna,
If the binary mode of thought itself appears to be binary, it wouldn't
come as a great shock to me, at least :) When Norwegian NATO forces joined
the war in Kosovo, the Norwegian PM constantly claimed that his country
was not at war with anyone. I guess, he was referring to some kind of
neutral, intermediate state between peace and war (cf. Tolstoy's binary
approach). :)

Eirik