Re: [xmca] Problems reaching FREE article at Erlbaum

From: Tony Whitson (twhitson@UDel.Edu)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 11:27:23 PST

Actually, I was able to get it from my University Library's online journal
subscriptions.
Earlier, I thought we don't have it because I looked for "MCA" and it
wasn't there. It turns out that it is there, however, as "Mind, Culture,
Activity." Go figure!
Maybe others have access this way as well. (of course this provides
access to all the articles, not just the one Erlbaum lets us discuss for
free.)

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, Tony Whitson wrote:

> I also followed Mike's path and did not succeed. I have done this
> successfully with prior articles, so I think it's just not set right this
> time.
>
> Mike, I expect you have a "subscriber" cookie on your own system, which is
> why it works for you.
>
> Anyway, thanks for sending it in the attachment!
>
> On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, Aleksandar Baucal wrote:
>
>> I follow this instruction and didn't succeed. My guess is that Erlbaum
>> gives just abstract for free, not whole text
>>
>> yours
>> Sasha
>>
>> Mike Cole wrote:
>>> Has anyone SUCCEEDED (except me, from home) in getting to the Cobb and
>>> McKay
>>> article?
>>> My route
>>> lchc.ucsd.edu
>>> discusions
>>> XMCA
>>> MCA journal
>>> Erlbaum
>>> Then the list of all the free articles is on the lower right hand side
>>> of
>>> the page, 13(2). I cannot
>>> imagine what the problem is.
>>> mike
>>

> Tony Whitson
> UD School of Education
> NEWARK DE 19716
>
> twhitson@udel.edu
>
> "those who fail to reread
> are obliged to read the same story everywhere"
> -- Roland Barthes, S/Z (1970)

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK DE 19716