Re: [xmca] Problems reaching FREE article at Erlbaum

From: Tony Whitson (twhitson@UDel.Edu)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 11:23:45 PST

I also followed Mike's path and did not succeed. I have done this
successfully with prior articles, so I think it's just not set right this
time.

Mike, I expect you have a "subscriber" cookie on your own system, which is
why it works for you.

Anyway, thanks for sending it in the attachment!

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, Aleksandar Baucal wrote:

> I follow this instruction and didn't succeed. My guess is that Erlbaum gives
> just abstract for free, not whole text
>
> yours
> Sasha
>
> Mike Cole wrote:
>> Has anyone SUCCEEDED (except me, from home) in getting to the Cobb and
>> McKay
>> article?
>> My route
>> lchc.ucsd.edu
>> discusions
>> XMCA
>> MCA journal
>> Erlbaum
>> Then the list of all the free articles is on the lower right hand side of
>> the page, 13(2). I cannot
>> imagine what the problem is.
>> mike

Tony Whitson