voting

From: Judy Diamondstone (judith.diamondstone@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 06:45:07 PDT

Dear SIG members and friends,

If you have not yet done so, please:

vote for the SIG theme --

        http://chsig.freepolls.com/cgi-bin/polls/001/poll_center.htm

The high vote-getters will help to decide between similarly rated proposals
on different topics in the event we don't get enough symposia proposals.
They can also help to organize paper presentations into themed panels. But
proposals are welcome on ANY SIG-relevant topic.

        AND

vote yes or no for Dorothy Holland as a speaker at the Business Meeting:

        http://chsig.freepolls.com/cgi-bin/polls/002/poll_center.htm

So far, 8 in favor, 1 opposed. If Holland is the speaker, a relevant panel
will be organized -- several possibilities here! Otherwise, we'll have to
take more proposals for the business meeting.

Judy, for the SIG