Re: AERA SIG themes, speakers

From: Vera (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 13:45:33 PDT

Hi Bill,
I suppport Dorothy Holland anf the topic
Perhaps we could organize a panel of spekaers fromk SIGT members afyter her
presentation. I would love to
love to be part of such a panel as I will be working on this topic of
subjectivities within CHAT on during the
during the next few months. (Partly for a conference on the dialogical self.
Vera