Ilyenkovskiya chteniya

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 08:21:07 PDT

Dear Professor Mareyev,

Our reading group has received a message about a conferences on Ilyenkov
to be held in Moscow next February. But the announcement did not indicate
the dates of the meeting or any particularly concerning how papers might
be submitted, what the official languages (other than Russian) might be
of the meeting, and the extent to which people who are not Ilyenkov
experts, but interested in Ilyenkov, might attend.

If you are interested in attracting a general audience to such a meeting,
would you please let me know so that we might inform interested colleagues.

Thanks very much for your attention to this request.
Michael Cole
University Professor of Communication and Psychology
Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition
UCSD- 0092
La Jolla, California 92093
Phone 858-534-4590
Fax 858-534-7746
mcole@ucsd.edu
--------
All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes
you see something you weren't noticing which you see something
that isn't even visible. N. McLean, *A River Runs Through it*