Re: computer literacy

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 14:15:41 PST

Brian,
You provide an excellent example of my point. I have personally had the
pleasure of learning about psychology through the practice of providing
successful interventions. Only because I have had success helping people
change their lives am I able to learn from what the world of academia has to
say about the study of psychology. Enough with the theories; lets get in
there and start helping people and not be afraid of being wrong, but of
looking towards success as being the only viable outcome. Not a success from
our measurements but from the clients we are supposed to be providing service
to.

Still enjoying Spring in Minnesota,
Eric Ramberg