[Xmca-l] Re: remote_online learning?

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Tue May 19 10:37:57 PDT 2020

Hi Mike Cole
Thank you for your historically and intellectually copious reply.
I shall go on listening to the Chat project and if I'm as curious as I
could be, actually reading LVs work, and stop being a mere 'voyeur' of the
social and intellectual interaction that has intrigued me for so long.
Hey ho
Best
Tom

        BoWen