[Xmca-l] Re: remote_online learning?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue May 19 10:57:34 PDT 2020

Tom-   Young note just happened to hit my funny bone, and the words spilled
out.
The more people who are willing to use this crisis to help understand what
possible new forms of
education could create next generations able to flourish in 2030, the
better, Tom.  Better to think of
it as an open field than a brick wall. There are people writing on
culturalpraxis who have started the
process.
mike

--

"How does newness come into the world?  How is it born?  Of what fusions,
translations, conjoinings is it made?" Salman Rushdie
Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!RBUVfeKgIkRZBMKvlCZK5BY_Un7M6KYzxsJEz5KOvLWR9-xV2uvzdb977BGkPRGmg8Ap4w$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.