[Xmca-l] Your views on a question.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 00:12:46 PDT 2020

Dear all there,

We all are aware of the event of the death of George Floyd in the USA under
police custody. There are flows of opinions, comments and views on the
event with different aspects all over the world. There are debates and
discussions on the event on innumerable web sites, we find them in
newspapers and among the talks of people at private and public places. We
just do not talk about riots and other events happened under agony and out
burst of anger on the unfortunate death of Floyd, however, voice against
apartheid was the major cry behind them.
Though there are various vital aspects of the event, *apartheid* remained
prime of them.
I simply ask one question to my friends who read this post.

Let us hypothetically presume, on one day fine morning, when people of the
USA awake, they find that skin color of all the blacks is changed to
perfectly white like european people and the skin color of all the
europeans changed to black like negro.
I ask my friends, "What will be the status of *apartheid* in this
situation?"

NB: I write one article on the ill fated event and its aspects. Your views
on the above question will help me to write my views with more clarity in
the article.

Regards,

Harshad Dave