[Xmca-l] Re: Just Published: L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works Vol. 1

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 03:46:40 PST 2020

No bother at all, Jody. I forwarded your note where it counts, and now my
own basket, at least, fills up like a charm.

(Thanks for your quick response, by the way; it will increase our chance of
getting a Springer contract for "Pedology of the Adolescent"!)
,
David Kellogg
Sangmyung University

New article with Fang Li:
"How do novels hang together? Characterization as registerial
meta-stability"
Text & Talk

https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/text.ahead-of-print/text-2019-2051/text-2019-2051.xml