[Xmca-l] Re: Just Published: L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works Vol. 1

Jody Cooper jody.hyatt@gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:23:37 PST 2020

Sorry to be a bother, but I tried to order a hardcopy book. I registered
with Springer, successfully I believe. But they won't let me put the book
in my cart and buy it. Maybe I'll have to buy an ebook? Any suggestions?