[Xmca-l] Re: "this remarkable list" (Gabosch, 2002)

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:54:48 PDT 2020

Thanks, Mike.

Can you say just a tad more about *"when the teaching 'works' e.g., is
appropriated and built upon"*?

I have a sense of what you mean, and what it means in my own experience --
but if time and mood allow, could you spare a few more sentences from your
own valuable POV?

After all, "when the teaching works" is one of the main things many of us
are going for : )

Thanks,

Anthony