[Xmca-l] Re: "this remarkable list" (Gabosch, 2002)

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:55:15 PDT 2020

Wow, Mike and David thank you very much -

- for the reading material, for the hospitality, for the encouraging words.

And also for that great factoid about Steve and Boeing.

Anthony