[Xmca-l] Re: "conscious awareness enters through the gate" (a Participation Question)

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Aug 11 18:27:15 PDT 2020

Can I just vouch for Anthony's project. He does a fine job
of editing and I think his collection of tiny videos make a
real contribution to Vygotsky's legacy. A diversity of
voices help, so please! someone else stump up to join
Anthony's crew.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!Spj7ybW_LUoFXDv2iVA1TKJKPAjhKyftAGi76oylQzObUE6aRnFXF53u2cffhj_WKhBqiw$ >