[Xmca-l] Re: "conscious awareness enters through the gate" (a Participation Question)

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:34:17 PDT 2020

Hi,

I think we may grasp it as follow.

** Conscious awareness:

"To be aware" gives us a sense that the person who is aware... is with
concerned information reagarding the subject matter.

It seems logical that the word "awareness" has emerged from above concept
of human characteristic to remain aware of information of the subject
matter as shown above. He punctually and intentionally puts his efforts to
remain aware about the latest status of the concerned subject matter.

I think it is "conscious awareness".

** Conscious unawareness:

I clarified the word awareness as above. The "unawareness" is antimony of
"awareness".

But, its emergence might be from......,

His various negative characteristics that might have casted his mindset to
remain negligent towards the felt necessity of the time...
i. e. "to remain aware about the concerned subject matter".
and due to his mind set he is unaware of the subject matter but he knows he
should be aware of the same. This is "conscious unawareness".

** Unconscious awareness:

Here is interesting point.
I recall one event of my primary school time. We were playing cricket in
our street. One gentleman (uncle) neighbor was reading news paper in his
corridor. I was near to him and bats man gave a shot to the ball (it was a
light tennis ball) that hit the uncle on the back side of his head as he
was seating keeping back towards the batsman side.
It was not at all a serious hit and he pleasantly returned our balk with a
smile.
But, I clearly remember....
When the ball was just near to his head in the trajectory.. say 4 to 5 inch
away from his head back.... though he was not at all aware of this looming
hit..... he bowed his head well before the moment of the hitting. I was/am
the witness that though he had not seen the ball perhaps his sixth sense
made him aware of the event to happen after a moment.

We many times come across the events where our sixth sense makes us
conscious about the looming happenings. I think it is....
"Unconscious awareness".

with regards,

Harshad Dave.