[Xmca-l] Re: "conscious awareness enters through the gate" (a Participation Question)

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:32:26 PDT 2020

Thanks for the endorsement, Andy.

And please, feel free to jump in again. (BTW, we now have an audio-only
option, for easier downloading and on-the-go listening:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://tiny.cc/7n3nsz__;!!Mih3wA!UpNDh2SuTGnq9M1EnvMT-VtliHnUd3ya7fk0uZkNlLzTzcyDRVWzHHRCIucmy20J_VnBCQ$  -- note that Seasons 3 and 4 feature the short
snippets and "Answered Questions")

Anthony