[Xmca-l] InMemoriam González Rey

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@ils.uio.no
Wed Jun 26 05:06:35 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I asked Daniel M. Goulart for permission to share his InMemoriam of Fernando González Rey. I thought people in the list might appreciate being able to read it and connect with Fernando through the lenses of someone who was a student, friend, and colleague of him. He's happy to share.

In the same issue, we also publish an article by Fernando, which we had accepted just few days before Fernando passed away, and where he discusses Bozhovich's legacy. I am attaching the editorial, which offers an overview of the articles. If people in the list would like to discuss some of the issues in the articles, I could share copy for discussion if authors agree.

Best,

Alfredo