[Xmca-l] Re: InMemoriam González Rey

Tuim Viotto tuimviotto@gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 05:16:57 PDT 2019

HI ALFREDO
MY NAME IS TUIM VIOTTO FROM SÃO PAULO STATE UNIVERSITY -UNESP AND IAM
MEMBER OF XMCA.
I WAS STUDENT OF REY AT SOCIAL POS GRADUATION PROGRAM IN PUC/SP.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE ARTICLE.
ID LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO BRING YOU TO BRAZIL SOMETIME BECAUSE
MY UNIVERSITY HAS FUNDS FOR VISITORS. PLEASE THINK ABOUT THAT!
BEST
TUIM