[Xmca-l] Re: Much belated regards for Larry Purss

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:48:46 PDT 2019

Just a note that it looks like you can post a tribute to Larry on the obit
site. Here is the link again:
https://obittree.com/obituary/ca/british-columbia/vancouver/kearney-funeral-services/larry-purss/3262310/
Click on the "Tributes" tab and you should be able to leave a
tribute/condolence.

I suspect his family would appreciate hearing of how he touched the lives
of folks here in the ether of XMCA.

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.