[Xmca-l] Re: History of Explicit and Implicit Knowledge

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:31:29 PDT 2019

Km/And this where I check my Western bias to the individual in my
theoretical thinking.

 Placing the individual abouve the social... but as I study these network
learning spaces those where one's goals align to shared values of a space
both the person and space grow in their ability to change the outside
forces that push back on will

I guess it always easier to wiggle when folks move to the same beat. Wonder
if their are predixtable patterns measured in earthworm casings.